Tuesday 7 June 2011

Teaser Tuesdays!


It's that time again! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by MizB from Should be Reading.

Anyone can play along!
  •  Grab a book you are reading.
  •  Open to a random page and pull two sentences.
  • Post the book title, author, and page number.
  • No spoilers, please.
My teaser: "Better to succumb to the schizophrenic process, join the rest of the world. She raised the window shade; the sunlight, with its familiar reddish, dusty tinge, filled her sight and made it impossible to see" (1).  - The Martian-Time Slip by Philip K. Dick

Whenever I am in a reading slump, I can always count on PKD to remedy the situation.




1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello and to take a look around.

    I am having a Father's Day giveaway on my blog if you would like to stop by.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-giveaway-from-little-brown.html

    Hope you can visit.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete